I have found my new love: Stripes! Why? I’m glad you asked.
1. They look pretty.
2. They keep me interested. When I get board of a color, It’s usually time to switch to a new on.
3. Due to my lack of multiple skeins of yarn that are the same, they save lots of money and time going to the yarn store(not that I don’t like going to the yarn store, because truley, I love it, but my mom usually doesn’t want to take me)
4. I can make any pattern my own by adding my own stripe pattern.
5. I can give any article its own look, such as going from a light color and gradually making it darker or giving it a rainbowy look(so that may not be a word, but its my blog, so deal with it!).
6. They are quick and easy, which is totally my style(though I’m always up for a challenge).
Now go knit yourself some stripes. Or fair isle. Or intarsia. Or whatever your colorwork style is.